viernes, 30 de julio de 2021

Look #214


Beach with my friends ♥

Skin: [Heaux] Mia - Icy

Lipstick: TOP1SALON - HD SONA LIPSTICK (Lelutka X) FATPACK @Blanc. Event

Hair: [Yomi] Lynx Hair @Blanc. Event

Necklace: .:Short Leash:. Nerida's Necklace 

Outfit: -Sorumin- Feel chic SET -FATPACK- @Blanc. Event

Scene:

Jacuzzi: K&S  - // gazebo with Jacuzzi @Access

Tent: Serenity Style - Summer Vibes Tent

Cooler: Junk Food - Cooler (Fatpack) @Blanc. Event

Dogs: [Krescendo] Doggo Sprinklers @Black Fair

Breedable Panda: Cute n Cuddly Panda *You can find your Starter Package Here

Cute n Cuddly Pandas are the most adorable breedable in sl they are so cute and easy to feed them. They have a very easy access to the config and have a portal for check them. Comes in beautiful colors some are pastel, my favorites ♥ 

For feed you only buy the food and put in your land and select the range and this food feed all pandas in this range is very easy.

Throughout my blog I will add more photos of my favorite moments with my pandas.

Just try and if u have a question you can write me ♥




 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario